Home > Web Directory > Marketing and Sales
Subcategories: Pricing | Franchises | Distribution | Associations & Publications | Web Marketing | Sales | Promotion | Advertising | Public Relations | Press Releases | Branding/Logos

This page offers help in the location of information about generating publicity for your product or service. Included are links to a "how to" manual on generating publicity coverage, an article on public relations in the age of the Internet, a PR service for professional communicators and reporters and an email service for delivering press releases.

Public Relations Society of America
PRSA is the world's largest organization for public relations professionals. Its nearly 20,000 members, organized into 112 Chapters, represent business and industry, technology, counseling firms, government, associations, hospitals, schools, professional services firms and nonprofit organizations.

aboutpublicrelations.net
A collection of how-to PR articles, public relations resources and job links.

Institute for Public Relations
The Institute for Public Relations is focused on the science beneath the art of public relations. We exist to expand and document the intellectual foundations of public relations, and to make this knowledge available and useful to all practitioners, educators, researchers and the corporate/institutional clients they serve.

Council of Public Relations Firms
The Council of Public Relations Firms represents the business of public relations. At-a glance provides background information about the Council's mission and Code of Practice as well as our Board of Directors, membership and staff available to assist you. Our Mission is To advance the business of public relations by building its value as a strategic business tool, setting industry standards, helping member firms manage successful and profitable businesses, and promoting the benefits of a career in public relations.

Publicity Primer
"How to" manual on generating publicity coverage.

Public Relations and Advertising
Your initial market research has helped you to identify your target market. You now are aware of the people you need to reach and what you need to tell them about your product or service. In addition, you know how to position your product or service relative to your competitors; what price is most effective; and how you will package your product or service. The question you now need to answer is: "How will I let the target market know about my product or service?"

Businesstown.com - Marketing Publicity
If you can get publicity for your business, do it! It can be much less expensive than advertising and much more powerful.

PRWeb
PRWeb, a leader in online news and press release distribution, has been used by more than 40,000 organizations of all sizes to increase the visibility of their news, improve their search engine rankings and drive traffic to their Web site.

Web Digest for Marketers
Thanks for checking me out. I'm the Publisher of WDFM. I started it in April of 1995 because I myself needed it:). So WDFM grew from an audience of 1 to over 80,000. More people actually read WDFM reviews in print than online! HiTech readers of Advertising Age and Business Marketing magazines have been enjoying WDFM reviews for well over a year now. Free subscriptions for this newsletter featuring articles listed by subject category.

The Handbook of Strategic Public Relations
The Handbook of Strategic Public Relations & Integrated Communications by Clarke L. Caywood (Editor)

Value-Added Public Relations
Value-Added Public Relations: The Secret Weapon of Integrated Marketing by Thomas L. Harris, Phillip Kotler

Search Amazon.com's book list
See more books on the subject of Public Relations