See if franchising is right for you.
Fabrica – Financial Assumptions
- All figures are in real US Dollars.
- Foreign exchange rate is 35 Baht = 1 $US.
- Commercial starts up on January 1, 2000.
- All costs incurred during the initial six-month period of 1999 (July-December) has been shown as Pre-Operating Expenses.
- Pre-Operating Expenses before commercial start up are amortized in 5 years.
- Patents are amortized in 10 years.
- Variable costs increase 5% per year (equal to expected inflation rate in average).
- Dividend payments are 40 % of Net Profit After Tax.
- Interest rate for saving account is 5% and Bank’s overdraft is 15%.
- Discount rate is 30% ( double of Bank’s overdraft rate).
- Minimum cash is 1% of sales.
- Account payable is 30 days.
- Account receivable is 30 days.
- Inventory – Material 60 days. – Work in Process 3 days.
- Corporate tax rate in Thailand is 30%.
|Fabrica Co., Ltd.|
|Table of Contents||Appendices|
|0. Executive Summary
5. Marketing Strategy
6. Operations Strategy
7. Financial Plan
8. The Deal
|Sample Production Costs
Glossary of Terms
Sample Order Flow
Yearly Income Statement
Yearly Cash Flow
Yearly Balance Sheet
Monthly & Quarterly
|Proprietary to Fabrica Co., Ltd.|