See if franchising is right for you.
Boomerang – Management
8.1. The Team
We believe that the management team is the most important factor in the success of the company. We are convinced that we can make money and be personally rewarded in a field that fits our professional experience/training and which we all find extremely motivating and interesting.
Attributes of the management team that are particularly beneficial to the Company include the following:
- The four partners have a total of 14 years professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- All four partners have MBAs.
- Two partners have pharmaceutically-related scientific backgrounds – pharmacy and chemical engineering.
- One partner has three successful entrepreneurial start-up experiences.
- Two partners have communications/marketing and project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Three partners have extensive contacts among the major European pharmaceutical companies.
- One partner has extensive contacts within the US pharmaceutical industry.
- Each of the four partners have a good command of English, French, and German, which are the most important languages in the European pharmaceuticals market.
8.2. Organizational Structure
A pervading sense of teamwork and egalitarianism has inspired the partners to create a holding company where all team members are equal. However, BOOMERANG realizes that from an operational standpoint that a formal, hierarchical decision-making structure is needed at the operational level. BOOMERANG has therefore established an organigram for the operational level which outlines the reporting structure and functional responsibilities. Although maximum effort will be made to make communal decisions based on mutual respect and negotiation, it is Mr. Davis who will make the final call in the case of a deadlock. Team members who have been in the minority have demonstrated the professionalism and resiliency to accept the final decision. See Boomerang Organigram. in Appendix D.
|Table of Contents||Appendices|
|0. Executive Summary
1. The Company
2. Market Characteristics
3. Market Analysis
4. Competitive Strategy
5. Company Strategy
6. Marketing Plan
7. Production Plan
9. Financial Analysis
Internet Site Study
Letters of Intent
|All information herein is confidential and proprietary to Boomerang.|