See if franchising is right for you.
2MBA – Executive Summary
The purpose of this business plan is to raise $1.5 million from an investor. Manufacturing and Marketing Beverage Appliances, Inc. (2MBA, Inc.) is dedicated to developing innovative beverage equipment for the corporate owners of major food brands.
source url The Team
The Management team is highly motivated, experienced and well qualified. 2MBA, Inc. is led by a committed management team of four, who hold 60% of the equity and two board positions. Support is provided by shareholder, Brian Pelerman, with 10% equity and one seat on the board. The investor will receive two seats on the board and an independent chairman will be appointed.
buy flagyl online overnight The Products
http://wanzhencen.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://wanzhencen.com/aviso/ La Barista – a technically and patented espresso style machine
La Barista guarantees great tasting coffee every time. In only 4 seconds, La Barista produces specialty coffees from soluble coffee powder, all at the touch of a button. Designed to resemble an espresso machine, La Barista employs a breakthrough technology (a single boiler producing both steam and water) facilitating a sleek and attractive profile.
- Delivers consistent quality taste every time
- Removes the need for a Barista (term for a specialist coffee person) or other expensive personnel.
- Responds to changes in consumer tastes for more different, and sometimes premium coffees.
- Produces cappuccino coffee in 4 seconds, up to 10 times the speed of an espresso machine
- Reduced bench space required due to small `foot-print’
- Serves up to four different coffees at the same time
- Low maintenance requirements and therefore costs
Mobile Vending Unit (MVU) – a quality retailing cart
The MVU outclasses other vending carts through its portability, durability, ease of operation, and distinctive appearance. It is truly mobile, and has been designed for single-handed operation. The MVU provides a mobile, upmarket and innovative platform for La Barista.
- Delivers consumer convenience
- Capitalizes on the impulse nature of the coffee purchasing decision
- Cheaper alternative to traditional retail outlets
- Mobility facilitates the opportunity to retail in multiple geographic locations
The Nestle Contract
2MBA, Inc. has an in principle agreement with Nestle to supply 2,300 La Baristas and MVUs over a 5 year period. This provides the venture with a reliable income stream with which to establish itself as a market leader.
We seek US$1.5 million from an investor with experience in the beverage appliance manufacturing and/or marketing industries. For this investment the returns are:
- 30% equity in 2MBA, Inc.
- 18 times the original investment by year 6
- An internal rate of return of 93% over 6 years.
The funds are required in two tranches:
- Initially US$500,000 to finance the MVU assembly line and materials supply
- Subsequently US$1 million to purchase factory equipment and materials supplies for production of La Barista
An investment in 2MBA, Inc. offers balance to an investment portfolio.
2MBA’s product offerings will be positioned as cost-effective, reliable, operational solutions to the current and future needs of the retail beverage industry. Our initial product offerings are La Barista and the Mobile Vending Unit. 2MBA, Inc. are researching three other innovative products by year 3, ready to market by year 6.
|Table of Contents||Appendices|
|0. Executive Summary
1. The Offer
2. The Products
3. The Organization
4. Strategic Analysis
5. Key Strategic Issues
6. Marketing Plan
7. Production Plan
8. Organization Plan
9. Financial Plan
|A. Internal Environment Analysis
B. Critical Risks and Problems
C. SWOT Analysis
E. Production Layout
F. Action Plan
G. Team Member Details
H. Reference Sources
I. Financial Analysis Worksheets
|All information herein is confidential and belongs to 2MBA, Inc.|