Home > Sample Business Plans > AdGrove
AdGrove.com will follow a three-phase start-up plan outlined below:
Phase One (Q1 2000)
Phase Two (Q2 - Q3 2000)
- Create a demonstration website;
- Refine product and services mix;
- Secure seed funding;
- Create proposal for strategic alliances;
- Secure bids on website hosting and development work;
- Alpha test prototype website on focus group buyer and sellers
Phase Three (Q4 2000)
- Secure venture funding;
- Hire Director of Finance and Director of Marketing;
- Secure strategic alliances with RAB, independent radio stations, and market research firms;
- Secure strategic alliance with U.S. Chamber of Commerce;
- Outsource website development;
- Secure advertising & public relations agency;
- Further refine website, add national market research data;
- Launch marketing plan in Austin as "pilot launch site";
- Beta test website in Austin market with all participating radio stations;
- Hire 16 personnel in the website development, customer service, marketing, and sales arena.
- Go "live" with national website;
- Launch national advertising and marketing campaign in top 10 major radio/wired city markets, including: San Francisco, Atlanta, Washington, Seattle, Minneapolis, Boston, New York, Chicago, and Miami.
- Issue "value reports" for first month of operation to radio station partners.